Jeremy has been a project engineer or lead structural engineer on multi-story steel, concrete, masonry, and wood buildings in high seismic zones for 15 years.
Also, for more information he will send you his resume.
- Design experience: steel, concrete, masonry, timber.
- Lateral systems experience: EBF, RBS SMF, SCBF, Special Concrete & Masonry Walls, Pre-Cast Concrete Tilt-up Walls, Shotcrete Walls, Special Concrete Moment Frames.
- Project types: commercial, industrial, aviation, pre-engineered, T.I., façade renovations, seismic retrofit, schools, water, and waste water.
- Project exposure: concept design to construction completion.
- Government clients served: FAA, NASA, GSA/FBI, Army Corps, Air Force, Caltrans, CHP, OCSD, OCPW, Community College Districts, Administrative Office of the Courts, in Kentucky and Illinois, various County Corrections dept’s including the CDCR.
- Private clients served: Aerospace Corp., Port of Los Angeles, Port of Long Beach, Waste Management, Universal Studios, Disney Imagineering, Carl’s Jr. Enterprises, Edwards Lifesciences, etc.
OC Structure Check
M-F: 9:00am to 7:00pm
S & S: 9:00am to 5:00pm