Orange County Structure Check provides the necessary evaluation, assessment, for your home when damage has occurred or is suspected.
Jeremy has assessed hundreds of homes!
Jeremy has provided engineering assessments in southern California and internationally on emergency disaster assessment trips (Chile and New Zealand earthquakes of magnitude > 8.0).
Jeremy is the 2011 National New Face of Civil Engineering award recipient (selected by the American Society of Civil Engineers and National Engineers Week), the 2012 ENR California 'Top 20 Under 40' award recipient, and the 2013 Rising Star in Structural Engineering (by Structural Engineer Magazine) award recipient.
He is a licensed professional Structural Engineer with 15 years of experience designing steel, concrete, masonry, and timber buildings as well as providing condition assessments of existing buildings. His has experience designing and retrofitting in a variety of building types including commercial, industrial, aviation, pre-engineered, and modular.
He has extensive skills in a variety of 3-D structural analysis software packages which enhances design team efficiency and understanding of the structures behavior and performance. He has developed a variety of buildings'’' structural systems, provided structural calculation packages, led CAD draftsmen for plans & detailing of buildings, provided building department submittals & plan check corrections.
Throughout his experience, he has led the construction administration effort on projects, including responding to RFI's, creating DCN's, coordinating with the contractor, reviewing shop drawings, and providing structural observations.
He has also developed project budget & proposals, coordinated with architects & contractors in design-build projects, visited project sites, & coordinated schedule and work load projection with engineering team & management.
Mr. Livermore has traveled to developing nations such as Uganda and Liberia to assist in post-war disaster relief efforts. He has provided structural engineering for several buildings for a new college campus in Liberia that will train the nation's future leaders. In Uganda, he assisted medical, relational, and psychological recovery efforts for refugees in several Internally Displaced People'’'s camps.
Most recently, after their respective earthquakes, he traveled to Chile and New Zealand to assist in post-disaster relief efforts and emergency structural engineering assessments which allowed some organizations and families to re-enter their properties.
He serves as chairman of the board for a local non-profit mentoring center in an impoverished inner city neighborhood.
- 2012 post-disaster structural assessments in earthquake damaged Christchurch, New Zealand to help people occupy their homes.
- 2011 EWB Conference Keynote Speaker to 600 people.
- 2010 strategic leadership team member for the AECOM Engineers Without Borders program.
- 2010 emergency post-disaster structural assessments in earthquake damaged Concepcion, Chile allowing economic and social recovery to begin.
- 2009 structural engineering for 3 buildings for a new college campus in Liberia that will train the nation'’'s future leaders.
- 2009 post-war relief assisting in medical, relational, and psychological recovery efforts for refugees in Internally Displaced People'’'s camps in Uganda.
OC Structure Check
M-F: 9:00am to 7:00pm
S & S: 9:00am to 5:00pm